Saturday, January 4, 2014

1Cor 3:11


Christ, the Church’s one foundation (cf 1 Cor 3:11).


Jesus is the fulfillment of the expectations and hopes of Israel. The Spirit descends upon Him in baptism in the Jordan and consecrates Him to bring the salvation of God. This salvation becomes good news to the poor, freedom preached to the captives, sight offered to the blind, dignity for the oppressed and the year of grace as God's gift.

This salvation is no longer offered in an undetermined time, but it happens "today", in the "today" of the finally accomplished time by the Son of God made man. It is in this time of grace that the Lord comes to the streets of His creatures and proposes Himself as Savior.

The today of Jesus becomes the today for us, called to respond to the invitation of the Lord, to react in a positive and decisive way to His proposals of salvation. Jesus fulfills the Word of God, and indeed He is the Word Himself of God, Who fills my life not with things but with people to love. And He can reassemble into unity the fragments of this world, with a love that becomes sharing, attention, sense, sight, freedom, common road.

But we must always remember that “the truth shall set you free” (Jn 8:32)! If we invent the truth (small “t”) according to our own heads, as do so many people today, tomorrow there will be slavery. Instead if we seek the Truth (big “T”) from Jesus explained by His Church (the Catechism of the Catholic Church; www.vatican.va/archive/ccc/), and we put into practice the Truth with the help of Jesus, with much prayer and the Sacraments, tomorrow there will be true freedom and true joy!

- - - - - - -

An Experience of Life:

About a year ago, at the end of the celebration of the Holy Mass, a boy of my age presented himself to the Community to which now I belong for nearly six years, speaking to us about his encounter with Jesus. I remember vividly a particular sentence: "Jesus loves you just as you are." JESUS LOVES YOU. With these words, he invited us to the catechetical meetings.

I think it is difficult for everyone to accept these words; the first thing that can come to mind is to ask Jesus, Who loves us so much, why does He allow all the pain and evil that we encounter in our lives.

I also asked myself these things, I also asked myself why did it happen precisely to me that my life is upset and the lives of my loved ones for a fact that I never wanted and desired. Why does Jesus allow that my father is in a precarious physical condition, why did He allow my wife to take refuge in silence rather than allowing dialogue and discussion, why did He permit me to be allowed to see my beloved children only three times a year for a few hours at the most?

I wanted to discover the meaning of that phrase, and I wanted to see with my own eyes and hear with my own ears if this was true or if they were words of some religious fanatic. Here we are not dealing with knowing Jesus, His history, but we are dealing with discovering Jesus Who lives in us. The catechetical meetings did not make me feel good, in fact, I suffered even more than before, but my pain was caused, and still is, by the Word of the Lord which comes like a sharpened tip in my heart to bring the light I had lost, to make me discover the true meaning of LOVE.

I forgot: my name is Lucio, I am a convict in the home district of Montorio Veronese (Italy), sentenced to thirty years in prison. If it is permitted to me to rejoice, and I am the most insignificant, why do you not seek love and happiness also? We are brothers in the Lord and as brothers I desire the best for all of you.



- - -

Father Joseph Dwight

- - -

P.s.

I invite you to visit periodically my principle web site: http://josephdwight.blogspot.com. At this web site I put the references of the more important articles and the new updates as well.

Recently I published the following articles that perhaps you will find interesting and perhaps helpful and enlightening:

The Masonic Plan For The Destruction Of The Catholic Church

It is most interesting how often we find this FALSE “LOVE” USED AS A POWERFUL STRATEGY in the 33 directives of the Grand Master of the Masons to the Catholic Bishops to destroy the Catholic Church! The word “love” APPEARS A WHOPPING 11 TIMES in these 33 directives! “Satan disguises himself as an angel of light” (2Cor 11:14)!

Directive 26. “Use committees of lay people and priests weak in faith who might CONDEMN AND REPREHEND WITHOUT DIFFICULTY EVERY APPARITION OF MARY and apparent miracle … Indicate the Seers as disobedient against Ecclesiastical Authority. Bring down their good name in the mud, so that no one will hold in consideration their Message.”

- - - - - - -

The “Prophecy” of Saint Francis (Assisi)

At the decisive moment of this crisis, a personage not canonically elected, raised to the Pontificate, will endeavor to administer shrewdly to many the mortal poison of his error.”

- - - - - - -

Prophecies of Blessed Anne-Catherine Emmerick

May 13, 1820: “I SAW ALSO THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE TWO POPES. . . I SAW HOW BALEFUL WOULD BE THE CONSEQUENCES OF THIS FALSE CHURCH.”

- - - - - - -

A DAMNED PRIEST WARNS ABOUT HELL

The following is the documentation of the confessions of a human demon, a dammed priest, by way of an EXORCISM (April 5, 1978) on a Swiss woman.

THE ABBOT VERDI-GARANDIEU, A HUMAN DEMON, priest of the diocese of Tarbes, France in the seventeenth century, addresses this pathetic message, THROUGH A POSSESSED WOMAN, to his brothers in the Priesthood, to beseech them - by order of the Most Holy Trinity and the Virgin Mary - to go back onto the narrow road of the Gospel, and so prevent themselves in their turn, from suffering in eternal Hell the horrible fate which befell him because of his infidelities to grace.

During an exorcism the demons are forces to reveal what is commanded of them in the name of God or the Blessed Virgin Mary etc. These confessions OFTEN REVEAL SATAN’S MOST POWERFUL BUT SUBTLE AND HIDDEN TRAPS which lead countless numbers of souls toward and into hell. I believe the following document will help many people of good will to take the precious gift of life, as well as eternity, much more seriously in a world in which Satan has done all he can to put us to sleep spiritually and to convince us that hell does not exist.


You can DOWNLOAD THIS DOCUMENT, which can be printed, at:

- - - - - - -

THE DREAM OF ST. JOHN BOSCO” of the two pillars indicates to us the great importance of staying very close to Jesus in the Eucharist (while it is still possible) with our Rosary in hand.

SAINT PADRE PIO said: "It would be easier for the world to survive without the sun than to do so without the Holy Mass." This saint also said: “The Rosary is the weapon for these times”!

- - - - - - -

Just as Mary had a fundamental role in the first coming of Jesus Christ, so too it will be for the second coming of Christ!

A prophetic book precisely for our times is “TRUE DEVOTION TO MARY”, by Saint Louis De Montfort. This treasure was found 130 after the death of the saint; very quickly it was translated into many languages.

To read some excerpts of what Father Stafano Gobbi, the founder of the Marian Movement for Priests, wrote about Montfort’s book, visit: “Funeral Stefano Gobbi” (http://spir-food.blogspot.com/2011/07/funeral-stefano-gobbi.html).

Blessed Pope John Paul II wrote about this book:
“The reading of this book was a decisive turning-point in my life. I say ‘turning-point’, but in fact it was a long inner journey… This ‘perfect devotion’ is indispensable to anyone who means to give himself without reserve to Christ and to the work of redemption.” “It is from Montfort that I have taken my motto: ‘Totus tuus’ (‘I am all thine’). Someday I’ll have to tell you Montfortians how I discovered De Montfort’s Treatis on True Devotion to Mary, and how often I had to reread it to understand it”.

To see or DOWNLOAD THE WHOLE BOOK, “True Devotion To Mary”, visit one of the following websites:





No comments:

Post a Comment